Your relationship with SongsMP3Downloads is governed and defined by the conditions of this disclaimer. Your visiting and using of SongsMP3Downloads.net indicates your explicit agreement with the conditions given below.
Contact in case of abuse
If you have reason to believe that one of our Search Results is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please use our “Contact Us” form.
Please allow up to 10 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
ATTENTION! We have no control over adding media files to the directory. We are a search engine, which searches for mp3 files around the Internet. However, we will consider all your correctly formulated inquiries concerning references to information that violates your rights.
In the letter, you should provide the following results:
- 1.1 Product name.
- 1.2 Official product page on the Internet (if available).
- 1.3 The number assigned to the product on the public registry.
- 1.4 For legal entities / copyright holder of electronic editions / computer programs / databases – a copy of the document of State registration.
For a legal entity / owner of film and video productions-certificate (copy).
The copyright holder:
- 2.1 Full name of the legal person.
- 2.2 Postal address. (in the case of a discrepancy between the legal and postal address – required specifying the legal address).
- 2.3 The site owner on the Internet.
- 2.4 Business License (if any activity is licensed in accordance with the law).
- 2.5 Contact the copyright holder (name, position, phone, email).
The data of the person making the complaint.
- 3.1 FIRST and LAST NAME.
- 3.2 The post.
- 3.3 Phone.
- 3.4 Email.
- 3.5 A copy of the designation of the authority on behalf of the copyright owner (not required if the person making the complaint and the head of the company Owner). If the complaint is not the copyright holder, and its authorized representative is a legal person, should be given a copy of the designation of an individual on behalf of the company, authorized by power of Attorney Holder (not required if the person making the complaint and the head of the company representative).
- 4.1 Address of website pages that contain references to data that violate the law. The link should be http://www.blogiche.com/XXXXXX.html (where XXXXXX is your search query)
- 4.2 A full description of the nature of violations of rights (why distribution of this information is prohibited by the owner).